Travel with Coach Bus Los Angeles for comfort, safety and convenience
We offer more than just transportation from one place to another. We believe in the comfort and safety of our clients.
At Coach Bus Los Angeles, we pride ourselves with our wide network of coach bus owners, agents and professional drivers who will always put the safety of the passengers of utmost importance. We offer our clients utmost comfort by providing state of the art amenities on board such as high back reclining seats, restroom facilities, CD players, DVD players and excellent sound systems.
We believe in offering you the best charter bus, coach charter, mini bus, school bus, shuttle buses or party buses for your event, gathering, family outing, church gathering, political campaigns and other types of large and small events. Whether you have a small or large group to transport, we cater for them and within your budget too.
Booking a bus with Coach Bus Los Angeles is easy
All you need to do is contact us by dropping us an email, by filling up the request form, or by picking up the phone and giving us a call.
Our trained customer service representatives are always prepared to guide you through the entire bus rental and event planning process should you need any. Just contact us anytime around the clock via phone, email or request form. We believe in providing you not just a charter bus and driver, but also dedicated service to help you with your travel plans to Los Angeles.
In the meantime, do check out the suggestions, advice and tips from our travel writers about the interesting places to visit in Los Angeles.
Travel tips to Los Angeles
Our team of travel writers bring to you tips and suggestions on where to go and what to do in Los Angeles to make the most of your trip.
Los Angeles is a huge city, so to make the most of your trip, plan according to districts. Here are the districts in Los Angeles you can visit. If you wish to find less known hidden gems, we have it right here too!
- Downtown LA: Main highlights in this district are such as Grand Central Market, Museum of Contemporary Art, Disney Concert Hall, The Music Center, Olvera Street, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, and the Japanese-American Museum.
- Eastside: Comprises of Los Feliz,Silverlake, Echo Park, and MacArthur Park neighborhoods. See The Autry in Griffith Park and LA Derby Dolls when in this district. For cheap furniture and antique shops, head to Sunset Junction in Silverlake for great buys.
- Harbor Area: The largest sea port in the United States, this area is also the launching area to Catalina Island. Only places of interest here are the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, San Pedro Bay Historical Society, USS Iowa and the Banning Residence Museum, or take a cruise from the harbor.
- Hollywood: The most famous district in Los Angeles, there is a great number of attractions here in Hollywood such as Griffith Park Observatory, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, El Capitan Theatre, Grauman's Egyptian Theatre, The Hollywood Heritage Museum in the Lasky-DeMille Barn, The Hollywood Sign and many more. A must visit for any first-timer to Los Angeles.
- San Fernando Valley: Most popular places here are Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Citywalk, Mission San Fernando, NoHo Arts District, Van Nuys Japanese Garden, O'Melveny Park. Also a great district for hikers as there are many hiking trails throughout the valley.
- South Central: Although slightly impoverish, this district has great museums such as Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, California African American Museum, and other attractions like California Science Center, Leimert Park and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Westside: Here is where the affluent neighborhoods are located such as Century City, Pacific Palisades, Palms, Rancho Park, and Mar Vista, as well as Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Bel Air, Culver City, Venice, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Westchester and Playa Vista.
- Wilshire: Major attraction here is Koreatown as well as the unique Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits, Petersen Automotive Museum, and many photo galleries.
Latest updates from us
Updates on articles and places of interest from our travel writers.
Never Miss A Chance to Visit Madame Tussauds Hollywood Wax Museum
When traveling to Hollywood, never miss a chance to visit this awesome attraction - Madame Tussauds Hollywood Wax Museum. With the biggest stars in Hollywood looking all lifelike at the museum, coach bus visitors can take this golden opportunity to interact with more than 125 iconic figures from film, music, TV, sports and politics.
You are merely a few quick steps away from booking a charter bus from Coach Bus Los Angeles - 310-361-6437 or 1-888-562-5182
Keep our numbers handy for when you need an urgent ground transportation package. You will never know when we will get to work together in the future. In the meantime, please do bookmark our website and come back for updates from our writers. If you need a charter bus in Los Angeles right now, head over to our Contact page right now to send us a quote request.